Johari apartments is an iconic structure located along Chania Avenue, Hurlingham just stone’s throw away from Yaya center. It’s in close proximity to educational institutes, shopping destinations, and better connectivity.
• Constant fresh water supply and solar water heater.
• Play area, parking space for 2 cars with extra parking space for visitors.
• High-speed elevator.
• Perimeter wall surrounding the compound.
• State of the art swimming pool and gymnasium on the terrace.
• Access to the area by public means.
• 24-hour security.
• Backup generator.
• A clean compound.
According to the latest residential index, apartment prices grew 4.3% Kilimani and 5.8% in Upper Hill over the past year 1 year, suggesting a price growth of about 5% on average for the area. In essence, an investor who bought this property for KSh. 21M would end up with a property valued at KSh. 22.05M. Going rents for similar properties in Hurlingham are currently at about KSh. 150,000 to be conservative. This implies a rental yield of 8.4% in addition to capital appreciation. In total that would be a gain in the region of of 5.7%. High end residential markets are currently constrained but apartments are seeing steady growth, not a bad investment moving forward.